Monte Sereno, 95030
This 1,000 square foot addition was beautifully incorporated into a 1937 Federalist-style farmhouse in Monte Sereno. The original front porch was carefully saved and rebuilt into a new gallery with a full wall of doors, and existing brick wall was painstakingly salvaged and reused in the new home. Custom windows were sized and designed to match existing iconography, and shingles selected to blend seamlessly and match WUI standards. The seating bay, beams, cabinetry, and ceilings were thoughtfully fabricated to match.